- NAME: Tim Keats
- CHALLENGE: Amnesty International Kilimanjaro Challenge
- DEPARTS: August 2012
- TRAINING LOCATION: Jacobs Ladder, Kings Park WA
- OTHER: Tim has pledged to raise a minimum of $10,000 for Amnesty International
Inspired Adventures participant, Tim Keats, has decided to take on Mt Kilimanjaro to raise funds for Amnesty International Australia.
“The trek involves seven days on the mountain with varying topography from lowland forest to glacial ice flows.”
Here’s a photo of Tim training hard for his charity challenge in his local newspaper, The Melville Times.
- Tim’s fundraising page
- More information about Amnesty International Australia
- Amnesty International Kilimanjaro Challenge
- Find your Inspired Adventure - check out our calendar today.
- Fellow Kilimanjaro Challenge participant, Lucy Barton in the news
- To find out what climbing Mt Kilimanjaro is like, read past participant Helen’s account of ‘Life on Kilimanjaro: A day in the life of an Inspired Adventurer’
- To see an inspiring image of our February Mt Kilimanjaro summit, see ‘Cure Cancer Kili Klimbers at the Summit’