- NAME: Allan Cronin
- CHALLENGE: ChildFund Laos Water Cycle
- DEPARTS: November 2012
- TRAINING LOCATION: Sydney, NSW
- FUNDRAISING METHOD: Pirate Cruise
In November 2012, Allan and a team of people passionate about the work of ChildFund will be cycling over 460km through the hilly and mountainous terrain of Laos and Cambodia.They are riding for water. ChildFund works in 11 rural communities in the north of Laos where 75% of households have little or no access to clean, safe water.
Their aim is to raise the money required for:
- 3 community water tanks (with multiple taps and piping) and,
- nearly 200 household toilets.
Allan has organised a Pirate Cruise on Sydney Harbour to help him meet his fundraising target. He cordially invites all ye land lubbers to smartly be buyin’ a ticket and joinin’ a hearty party on the sea.
$50 per person (all inclusive)
Bookings be essential as numbers be limited.
Contact Allan 0408409532
RSVP by 01/08/12
- Allan’s fundraising page: Allan Cronin’s Laos Water Cycle
- More information about ChildFund Australia
- Read about the Laos Water Cycle
- Find your Inspired Adventure – check out our calendar today.
- Meet fellow Water Cyclist Jasmine Parker
- Fellow ChildFund Fundraiser: Karly runs the Dublin Marathon
- Read more stories about Cambodia
- Inspired Cycling Tips: Top Tips from Inspired Cyclists
- Inspired Cycling Tips: Connect to a Cycling Community
- Learn to speak like a pirate